Yes, you read it correctly!
FOUR World Conference Scholarships to be won!!
Now that's a member benefit…
2 x Pacific region scholarships, $1500 each, funds can be used for registration or travel, receipts must be sent to HQ for reimbursement of winners
1 x HQ scholarship for the Pacific region, $1315, complementary registration, leaders on fast track, never attended before, could not attend without complementary registration, winner notified to HQ by 1 April
1 x IABC Vic scholarship, $1500, funds can be used for registration or travel, receipts must be sent to IABC Vic Treasurer for reimbursement of winner
Criteria for all scholarships
* Winner must be an IABC member
* Winner needs to show how they would benefit and how their chapter would benefit from conference attendance
* Winner needs to make commitment to their chapter to take up a role on their Board or other volunteer role i.e. give something back
* Winner needs to make presentation to their chapter about what they have learned from the conference
Additional criteria for HQ and Vic scholarships
- IABC Victoria Scholarship winner must be an IABC Victoria Member
Additional criteria for HQ scholarships
- Winner must not have attended World Conference before
- Winner could not attend without complementary registration