Congratulations to the eight Victorian communicators who have recently been announced as 2014 IABC Gold Quill award winners.
With Steve Baker – leader of the Royal Australian Air Force's Aerobatic team the 'Roulettes' – as our guest speaker, this year’s IABC Victoria Cocktail Gala is all about flying high.
And, speaking of flying high, we were thrilled to hear recently that eight Victorians have been awarded with IABC Gold Quills this year.
That’s an incredible result. We believe it's a record for IABC Victoria and a terrific reflection on the quality of communications work being done in Victoria.
Congratulations to our 2014 Gold Quill winners and we look forward to awarding the IABC Victoria Bronze Quill winners at the Gala.
Winning a Gold Quill Award from IABC is a significant achievement. Every entrant to these global awards is judged very rigorously to ensure that their work is truly world class.
So our firmest congratulations go to this year’s eight winners.
Gold Quill Award of Excellence:
- Rebecca McIntyre – Cabrini Health – "Together we can meet the standards – Accreditation at Cabrini"
- Ayllie White – Transurban – "Avoiding 'Carmageddon'
Gold Quill Award of Merit:
- Ashlee Faletic – ANZ – "Building and evaluating a CEO’s 100 day induction"
- Amy Baird, ABC – AIA Australia – "Bringing ‘Vitality’ to AIA Australia"
- Monika Lancucki, ABC – "Becton Property Group (ASX:BEC) Receivership Announcement"
- Damien Batey – Porter Novelli – "Stay Smart Online 2013"
- Louisa Graham – Visionstream – "Nextgen Group Sale Media Strategy"
- Zora Artis – "Are You Ready to Stand Out" Victoria Police PSO Recruitment Campaign