The best way to get value out of your IABC Victoria membership is to get active by volunteering. A volunteer Board of communication professionals, serving to better the communications profession in Australia, runs the IABC Victoria chapter. In addition to Board Members, we have many professionals who take on volunteer jobs to help the Victorian Chapter in delivering excellence in communications for all our members.
Volunteers have the opportunity to:
- Develop new skills;
- Take a leadership role in the profession;
- Make new contacts and strengthen existing ones;
- Keep pace with new communications practices;
- Serve to better the communications profession.
Not to mention the value and interest it adds value to your CV and job prospects!
IABC Victoria supports volunteers in many areas including:
- Professional development & events
- Membership development, including corporate membership
- Sponsorship and endorsement
- Education and student membership
- Special projects – such as our current newsletter and website re-development
Consider volunteering and help yourself and others, in growing the communication profession. Just email us at email@example.com and one of our Board Members will be more than happy to call and have a chat about what roles are available, and how we can support you in becoming a volunteer.