What is corporate membership?
Corporate members are professional members from the same company who have enrolled as a group of five or more.
Corporate membership allow groups from companies to take advantage of discounts and receive extra value. IABC offers four types of corporate packages based on the number of members registered:
- 5-15 members
- 16-30 members
- 31-74 members
- 75+ members
Corporate members also receive added benefits including:
- No application fee.
- One convenient renewal date for your entire group.
- Priority service via email or phone.
- Camaraderie among employees in different locations.
- Deeper discounts on IABC World Conference registration.
How do I organise corporate membership?
It is a simple process to become a corporate member. All you need to do is email the IABC Service Centre with the names and locations (city, state, country) of those who are wishing to join.
You will then receive a quote, to proceed you send through the payment, which can be done using multiple credit cards, cheques – depending what is easiest for you, and how your company manages its internal costs.
For more information on becoming a member, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Board will contact you.
Who are our corporate members in Victoria?
Current Gold members
- Mercer (HR Consulting and Australia)
Current Silver Members
Current Bronze Members
- Alcatel Lucent
- Federation Centres
- Environmental Protection Agency, Victoria
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
*All quoted prices are per member, per annum.