Have you ever imagined what winning a Gold Quill Award could do for you, your team and your career? Now’s the time to find out.
The 2016 IABC Gold Quill Awards program has just been announced. This is your chance to benchmark yourself against the world’s best and gain global recognition for the excellent work you do.
It’s time to enter
Entries are now open for this year’s program. The key dates for this year areas follows. You can save on the cost of entry submitting by the early bird deadline.
- October 21: IABC Victoria free members-only round table (where you can get tips from previous winners and the global Gold Quill Chair)
- November 18: 2016 Gold Quill entries early bird deadline
- January 13: 2016 Gold Quill entries final deadline
- January 27: 2016 Gold Quill entries late deadline
- June 6: IABC Excellence Gala (where winners will be announced).
A new streamlined program
With four divisions and 28 streamlined categories, the Gold Quill Awards has never been easier to enter. You can find out all you need at the 2016 Gold Quill web site. The information available includes…
- Call for entries (the submission form)
- Entry portal (submit your entry when complete)
- Divisions and categories
- The Midas Touch – tips for creating work plans in different categories
- Entry fees
- Special awards
IABC Victoria provides mentoring for members creating an entry. If you’d like to discuss your Gold Quill entry, please contact the IABC Victoria Education Chair, Alison Gillies on 0428 717 861.
Join the winners
By entering this year’s Gold Quill Awards, you could join an elite group of Victorian communicators who have achieved local and global recognition for their achievements.
Go to our case study page to hear from last year’s winners – including ANZ, Telstra, CPA Australia and ATO. They share their thoughts on what winning a Gold Quill means to them.
Our very own global Chair
We’re very proud to advise that our own Monika Lancucki, ABC is the 2016 IABC Gold Quill Awards Chair. You can read her welcome letter here.