Member feedback results in changes to the 2013 Gold Quills process and timeline. The international accreditation program is being overhauled to continue meeting the development needs of senior communicators.
5 Changes to 2013 Gold Quill Awards
Following the 2012 member survey and feedback IABC have announced exciting new changes for the 2013 Gold Quill Awards.
- 2013 Awards submission deadline now extended until March – providing you with more time to prepare your submission
- New entry tools to support you in preparing your submission and evaluating your work against the judging criteria
- A simplified entry process that accepts all materials online, with a consistent entry format across all categories.
- A streamlined judging process – implemented by trained professionals to ensure greater judging consistency
- A new Award score sheet to ensure entrants receive high quality feedback on each section of their submission.
The 2013 call for entries will be announced later this month.
Accreditation enrolments on hold until mid-2013
Following a thorough review of IABC accreditation the International Executive Board has accepted the recommendation to overhaul the program.
The accreditation program is being redesigned with the new program scheduled for launch mid-2013. In view of the redesign, IABC has closed enrolments until the new program is launched.
For members currently enrolled in accreditation, the program remains the same.
Feel free to contact Belinda Lawrie if you’ve any questions or would like to learn more about IABC professional development.