“Business is, and always has been about people. And when we connect and engage in the right way we build relationships that matter, and build the business that matters.”
We’ve all been told about the importance of networking in building success. But to most of us we’re either not doing it well enough or it’s become a superficial numbers game.
We’re thrilled to announce Janine Garner will be hosting a half day workshop to help you take a strategic approach to networking and drive success for your business and career. This workshop will give you the tools you need to build more strategic contacts, network with ease, and position what you do with impact.
Janine is a global thought leader on powerful networking, collaboration and leadership. She is passionate about building high performing leaders and teams and bringing brilliant people together to achieve remarkable results.
THIS WORKSHOP IS PERFECT IF:
- You want to build networking confidence & capability
- You are in the business of lead generation & business growth
- You want your team to evolve from order takers to building long term client relationships
- You want your internal teams to work better together
- You want to strengthen your referral and lead generation
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- Understand why networking is an essential skill to support professional and personal success
- Know how to strategically build your personal support network
- Build your powerful positioning to be remembered
- Learn how to build advocacy with your network
- Develop a Connection Plan to drive results, leverage time,
- and maximise value exchange
- Increase networking skill, capability and confidence
- Understand why a strategic approach to networking is critical for both business and career growth and key future proofing strategy.
- Identify the key ‘must have’ people you need in your network.
- Networking with ease – Learn the top 3 tips
- Be remembered – Learn a 9-step framework to position you and what you do with impact
ALSO INCLUDED Networking Diagnostic for all participants and a personalised report
When: Wednesday 29 April 2020
TIME: 9:00am – 12:30pm
Where: General Assembly, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne
Cost: $125 (members)