Just because we’re stuck at home doesn’t mean we have to stop learning. So we’ve teamed up with our friends at IABC NSW to help you unlock the secrets to networking success, help you build your networking confidence and learn how to transform your network, business and career.
We’re thrilled to announce Janine Garner, bestselling author, global authority on networking, collaboration and leadership will be hosting a virtual workshop for us to help you take a strategic approach to networking and drive success for your business and career.
There is no doubt that your network and ability to network with confidence is more critical than ever. Networking the right way:
– Unlocks opportunity for your career and business success
– Opens doors to opportunity
– Creates a sounding board and intelligence bank for ideas, supporting the development of your own skills
There is so much more to networking that collecting likes, friends, connections or old school business cards. To really succeed you need to become the master of your networking both at work and in life generally.
In this virtual workshop you will learn how to:
– Build a network that works for you versus against you.
– Build a hyper-profitable network to generate more leads, sales and growth
– Build your powerful positioning to be remembered
– Learn the skills to network like a pro
– Learn how to surround yourself with the right people who will help you achieve your goals
– Future-proof your career and business ventures with a network that evolves with you and is a non-stop
source of opportunity and support.
– Understand why a strategic approach to networking is critical for both business and career growth and key future proofing strategy
– Gain clarity on the type of network you need to help you right now
– Identify the key ‘must have’ people you need in your network and identify those you need to remove from your network
– Networking with ease – learn the top three tips
– Be remembered – learn a nine-step framework to position you and what you do with impact
When: Wednesday 29 April 2020
Time: 9:00am to 11:30am
Where: Zoom (details to be provide upon registration)
Cost: $45 (members only)
Who should attend?
This workshop is perfect for communication professionals at the strategic advisor and/or business leader level.
Get to know Janine Garner:
Janine Garner is the best-selling author of It’s Who You Know, From Me To We and her latest book Be Brilliant – how to lead a life of influence, available in bookstores around the world.
Over the past two decades, Janine has worked with thousands of high-profile leaders and helped countless of Australia’s top 50 ASX companies and multinationals – EY, CBRE, DXC Technology, Hewlett Packard, Microfocus, Optus and CBA to name a few.
Janine is a global thought leader on powerful networking, collaboration and leadership. She is passionate about building high performing leaders and teams and bringing brilliant people together to achieve remarkable results.
When she is not on stage, Janine is super proud to have completed two Tough Mudder and one Spartan race and enjoys the hardest challenge of all – raising three teenage children, two ragdoll cats and a French bulldog called Harvey.